Monday 7 January 2013

DIRTY STORIES THAT WILL MAKE YOU WET


My ex boyfriend and I were meeting up to smoke at our usual spot behind a middle school in town. He picked me up and we were bullshitting about just random things going on in our lives. I wouldn’t look him in the eyes because I knew I would go insane if I did, he’s absolutely gorgeous. So after a while we got onto the subject of us and how we used to do all these crazy things when we were dating. He mentioned how he used to walk over to see me even in a blizzard. “But I always warmed you up after” was all that I had to say. He responded with a playful “fuck you” and I started to laugh. I wouldn’t tell him what I was thinking so he came really close and pressed himself into me, and resting his hand on my hip. “I told you to never sensor your words around me.” I laughed again and said that I shouldn’t say because his girlfriend wouldn’t be too happy. “So what, girlfriend.. whatever.” I bit my lip and giggled out my answer, “gladly.” We started making out and it became so hot and heavy. He touched me all over. Tracing his hands from my back to pulling my hair to gliding his fingers near the top of my pants. I moaned in pleasure. Nibbling on his ear all of the hairs on his arms rose and he started becoming more passionate. He picked me up and took off my pants then placed me on the hood of his car. He laid me down, flicked his tongue across my nipples then went down on me. He sucked and flicked his tongue then slowly licked me in and out. I moaned for more, pulled his head up and kissed him passionately. He kissed me harder and I jumped off the hood of the car spun him around and went down on him. I sucked him until he was so hard that my jaw began to hurt. I trailed up his body with a ton of kisses and finally came back to his mouth. You could just see the hunger in his eyes. He picked me up and told me to wrap my legs around him. He fucked me in the air. It felt so amazing to have his huge dick going in and out of me. Then he laid me on the hood of the car with my legs resting on his shoulders and fucked me so hard I came 3 times. The last time we came in unison and he lay his head down on my chest. He sucked lightly on my nipple and then came up to kiss me. “You’re all sweaty” I said and smiled at him devishly. He looked me back in the eye and trailed his tongue down my body. “Yeah, and you’re all wet.” And he continued to pleasure me as a came 2 more times.

***********************************************************************

19 comments:

  1. im soooo wet right now OMG

    ReplyDelete
  2. playing with my virgin
    pussy

    ReplyDelete
  3. get me ur no...i'll come and make u cum... *horny AF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any lady in nairoby up for free sex with a satisfying young college guy can send me an email at captainbob15@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg.... tooo horny... i m all wet...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can romance you and fuck u harder. u want a huge dick? get me at hotfaka@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So wet I need to cum aghh so horny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Any of you horny enough to fuck a virgin like me? Sex:Female Age:23 Location:Indianapolis IN USA

    ReplyDelete
  9. Girls that want to be laid in Nairobi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey guys ,found something sexy over here . Check out http://fuckinghore.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  11. i feel so horny!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so wet... I wish I had someone like that with me right now..

    ReplyDelete
  13. www.readeroticstory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. If you need someone to touch and to love then you know where to look

    ReplyDelete
  15. God i wanna fuck so bad rn

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really am starting to hate virginity

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well if anyone wants to try a white cock in Nairobi then drop me a line andystephens10@yahoo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. you tease us so much, share yourself with us,

    ReplyDelete