Monday 25 March 2013

IM STILL CUMMING


IM STILL CUMMING
My Husband got home from work late today,
and as soon as he walked in, I knew I was
going to fuck him. There was just something
in his eyes that said he wanted sex, and I will
NEVER turn sex down. So he walked in and sat
on the couch and was watching television,
and I just couldnt waste another minute. I
didn't work today, so I was still in my
pajamas; an oversized t shirt - and no panties.
I was sitting with my legs, propped up on the
couch. I could feel my own juices on my
swollen pussy lips. Men, always wrapped up
in television! I dropped me legs, took a short
3 steps to the couch and dropped to my
knees. God, I love sucking dick. I love the taste
of cum. He knew what I wanted, and the
smile that slide across his face was all I
needed. I unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans;
he lifted enough for me to slide them off of
him. He was still a little "dead" but thats wasnt
something I couldnt handle. ;) I lifted my shirt
over and off my head and tossed it to the
floor. Then went to his thigh, kissing up the
inside left one. To his balls, where I flicked my
tongue against them, then took them in my
mouth briefly. He was hard in no time, and
god is he huge! :) I licked up his shaft then
wrapped my mouth around the head of his
dick. My pussy was throbbing....much like it is
now! I had all 7 an a half inches of him in my
mouth and I struggled not to gag from my
moans. As I came off of him, I flicked my
tongue against his head....that always makes
him squirm! I wasn't done, but he wanted to
have a go, and I NEVER pass up a chance to
have my pussy licked! He pushed me back
onto the couch and spread my legs, my juices
glistened on my lips. With one hand he
pinched my nipple, the other under my ass
and his tongue sliding against my cunt. I was
screaming for more. "Yes, yes, eat me, suck
me. Yes, oh god, yes!" My body convulsed
each time his tongue hit my clit. With that and
him pinching my nipple I was about to go
nuts! I pushed him away and he gave me the
strangest look, maybe because I've never
pushed him away before, but I had other
things in mind! I turned over, and leaned over
the back of the couch, waving my ass in his
face. He kissed and licked my cheeks, my back,
my neck, then entered my slick tight pussy
from behind with one fast hard thrust. I like it
hard, I like it fast, and I like pain. Each thrust
was fast and hard and came with a smack on
the ass. I love being spanked. "Fuck me, yes
hard hard, fuck me!" I screamed. I could feel
myself getting close, and I wanted it so
bad."Spank me hard, oh god I'm going to
cum!" He was getting close too, I could feel
the pulsing of his cock inside me. I love that
feeling too! I felt it coming, and he reached
around with one hand and pinched my nipple
and with the other had to the front of my
pussy and slammed his body against me hard.
I came and I cam and I'm still cumming!

2 comments: