Friday 19 April 2013

akpors the comedian

Akpos and Musa were caught in a
Northern
african country, sharing a smuggled
barrel of
beer. They were arrested and taken to
the Sheik's palace for questioning and
judgment.

Akpos lied that Musa smuggled and
forced
him to drink the beer! Both were
initially
given a death sentence but, as it was a
national holiday, the Sheik decided they should be released after some lashes of
the
whip. As they were preparing for their
punishment, the Sheik said, "It's my first
wife's birthday today and she asked me
to allow each of you 2 wishes before your
whipping, but you cannot wish not to
be
whipped!"

Akpos thought for a second then said:
"Please
tie two pillows to my back before
whipping."
And my second wish is that you flog me
only 20 strokes of the whip. He was
whipped, and
luckily for him, the pillows helped to
make the
pain of the whip lesser.

Musa saw this; thought for a second,
then
said: "Thank you, most royal and
merciful
highness for the wishes. My first wish is
to receive 100 lashes with the strongest,
toughest whip available.", Akpos
laughed and
thought Musa was a fool...The Sheik
replied
with a puzzled look on his face," and your
second wish?"

Musa replied "Tie Akpors to my back!"

#What next?

No comments:

Post a Comment