Sunday 6 January 2013

FACEBOOK CHAT

I was in a taxi chatting with my
friend on facebook
and suddenly discovered that
the man sitting beside me was
reading my conversation. Since i did not want to embarrass
the man,
i decided to change the topic of the chat;
abdi please tell hussein or Abu Qaqa that I only took two of the bombs we just manufactured for this operation.
Let them know
as well that I may find it difficult to get to the
target place before the bombs explode because there is
terrible
traffic jam now but nevertheless,
I am sure casualty figure will be
high since we
are five in our taxi and all
the vehicles in the
traffic will be affected too. We have less than
3minutes for the bomb to go off
bye bye and
take care of my parents and
siblings as
agreed. The Man, without allowing the taxi to
stop quickly
opened the taxi door and jumped
out.

No comments:

Post a Comment