Friday 29 March 2013

HOW WOULD YOU HELP THIS YOUNG BEAUTIFUL LADY??? LETS ASSIST HER!


HOW WOULD YOU HELP THIS YOUNG BEAUTIFUL LADY??? LETS ASSIST HER!

Hi Admin,
I'm a 21year old lady and I'm called Nancy. I've been married for 1 year now but my hubby keeps on doing unusual things to me.

He once came with a pot filled with small feathers and blood allover them. It also contained some small bones and he told me to be throwing a 20bob coin in that pot plus a portion of my urine and saliva in EACH and everyday.

I tried to ask him about his motive but he threatened to kill me if I continued asking him some 'silly' questions. I've not yet experienced any weird thing in my life but I have a feeling that something dangerous is on the cooking.

What step should I take? Pliz advise me.
Thanx in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment